Friday, May 2, 2008

Open House

There was an open house April 27. We worked our little tails off getting ready for it. We even replaced the beautiful chandelier. I wish we would have done it a long time ago, I could just never find what I wanted in the price range I wanted. The one we got was not it either, but 100x better than what we had. We'll sell the old one to the highest bidder.




Old lovely light-Do I hear $50?

New Light


We laid mulch, cleaned everything, even the windows, planted grass seed, and more. Actually I should take very little credit. I fed, held, and played with Caleb most of the time and Mike did most of the work. I helped after Caleb went to bed some nights. There were 2 people who showed up the entire time. One showed a lot of interest in the house, but they needed to get theirs on the market. Its been almost a week and we still have heard nothing. I will definitely be sad to leave this place but know it is the best for our family.




I will be sad to leave the beauty and serenity of our home and the wilderness. Last Friday I was enjoying it all. We had the windows open and by the end of the day Caleb and I were sweating. Especially after he napped in my arms for an hour. But it was worth it... for me at least.



No comments: