Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More updates

Daycare is going well (except in the mornings when we drop him off). He takes long naps, today's was 2 hours 10 min. He eats like a champ, except he is not a big fan of milk. He is becoming quite the budding artist. He fingerpaints, colors, and makes wonderful collages. Sorry no pictures today of the artwork. They send us home with pictures each day of the events. I am definitely glad the change is going well.



I also mentioned quite some time ago that I have a baby engineer. He still looks to be following that career path. He has figured out how a lot of his toys work. He can open the "Monkey in a box" without winding it. He can make toys sing that normally use balls. He likes to put lids on and off things. He is quite the clever little guy.

No comments: