Me: Caleb we are going to go do something fun this weekend, we are going to Disney on Ice
Caleb: No I want to go see Toy Story 1, no 2, NO I WANT TO SEE TOY STORY 3
Me: No we are going to go see them skate on ice
Caleb: Do we get to skate too?
Me: No
Caleb: Well that doesn't sound like any fun. I want to watch it on tv.
Me: Grandma Judy is coming to our house to go and we are picking up Grandma Endres.
Caleb: No Grandma Endres has to drive her own car
.... turned into an argument on how Grandma Endres was riding in our car, in his defense she does normally drive separate.
Caleb: Do they have chairs there?
Me: Yep chairs for us all.
Caleb: So we don't have to sit on the grass?
Me: Nope we get chairs.
Caleb: Do they have food there?
Me: Probably.
Caleb: Hot dogs?
Me: Probably.
Caleb: Where is it at?
Me: Close to the Children's Museum.
Then he started naming all the characters we'd see. Should be a good time. I am amazed by his inquisitive conversation!
No comments:
Post a Comment