Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thanks Judy!

I just wanted to thank Judy my mother in law for raising such a wonderful son!!! I was sicker than a dog with a serious stomach flu on Sunday and he took very good care of me using the baby monitor coming anytime he heard me get sick he would come help me. He also took care of Caleb all day and cleaned and was just wonderful!! One time when Caleb was hungry he said, "Man it seems like I just fed him" I said hmm, think that's how I feel most days :) Thanks honey for being my wonderful nurse man!! It was hard being in the other room all day though, I miss my Caleb, but Mike did a wonderful job. I took Monday off to recuperate, which was wonderful because I got to spend all day with my little man. I sure do miss him!! I took him to the doc on Tuesday too, he is up to 13lbs 4oz, starting to get little baby rolls too which are adorable.

So anyways, I HATE WINTER this year, I'm so over this weather. We did not get home until 7:30 tonight, we did stop at Subway that took 10min, and fed Caleb on some back country road for 20min, which knocks it back the amount of time driving, but still, Mike got off at 4:30, so he was in the car for 3 hours picking up Caleb, then me. Oh I must also add that the weather people suck!! They said we were supposed to get ice and snow last night and just some flurries today.... they must have been mixed up on all the timing, because it was very icy driving home. We only saw one car in the ditch though so that was impressive. Speaking of which anyone interested in a house near Burlington. It has great access to a lovely creek and very close to...... um.... Subway.... and Pizza King :)

Sorry no new pics today, you must go look at the February pics to see the latest ones.

No comments: