
So on Tuesday we had to pick up Caleb early because he was running a fever of 102.5. We went and picked up him. I took him to the doctor on Wed morning and they didn't see anything wrong, no ear infection, no sore throat, no swollen glands no nothing. Friday lunch time the fever went away. Poor guy was so needy the whole time. I felt so sorry for him. He wanted nothing to do with bottles or solids just wanted to nurse.... EVERY HOUR! I also noticed that he is getting two new teeth. Well today we noticed he was getting a little rashy on his chest, and then we noticed it was on his back. I am pretty certain that he has Roseola. I called Connie the daycare provider today and asked her what she thought, and we'll be going to the doctor first thing Monday (if possible) to see if he is still contagious or if he can go back to daycare. But from what I read he has already shared the germs with all of daycare. Hopefully the other kiddos don't catch it. I am ready for a good immune system!
http://www.mayoclinic.com/print/roseola/DS00452/METHOD=print&DSECTION=allEven though we were sick we broke out the warmer clothes and I must say he looked stinking cute and all grown up in his sports outfit. He had on his cute shoes, but they barely went on.

The green striped outfit I didn't think he'd be able to fit in still but he does. It does say it's a 6-12 month outfit. He is wearing mostly 12 month clothes, some 18 month, and still some pants from 6-9 month because they are shorter.

4 Months

9 Months - working on the car
2 comments:
Thanks Caleb! (joke) Addison had 104 temp this evening. Gotta love daycare :)
I hope he is feeling better soon and the rash disappears.
Aww he's so cute playing with the car!!! He can change my oil next. :)
Post a Comment