Friday, November 7, 2008

Bittersweet


As I'm sitting here doing two of my favorite past times, rocking sleeping Caleb and playing online, I am looking outside. It looks gorgeous through the window. Half of the leaves are on the ground, the sky is blue, the wind is rustling the trees. I'll miss our first home and I'm going to be sad to leave. We have made a lot of memories here and made some lifelong friends. Were working very hard lately at finding a new home and would like to be moved before the snow. We made an offer on one on Friday now we are waiting to see what happens with it. We were holding out for ours to sell but it hasn't. Though after last Sunday's discussion at church I feel like everything will be ok and we just need to pass it off for God to take care of. If you didn't know I have an overactive thought filled mind that never stops analyzing things. It is hard for me to just go with the flow. But I'm trying it! We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Good luck with the house! I hope they accept your offer. We drove by it yesterday. I hope you become our neighbors!!