I love this picture and I'm not quite sure why. It was definitely not what I was trying to capture, but the look on his face says I am a little stinker.Caleb is quite the climber now a days. He got himself up on Buster's chair all by himself. And he was quite proud. He can also crawl up and down on our fireplace ledge. He is not walking yet, but you can catch him standing without holding on. The red car in the pictures in previous posts is a toy he can push and walk behind and he is getting pretty good at it. I was amazed when I saw him push it all the way across the room so fast and he was standing up pretty straight too. I don't think it will be too much longer, maybe by his birthday he'll be walking.

He and Buster are also starting to be very good friends. Both of them can be entertained for quite some time. Seems like they will be good friends.

New words: Nana (Banana), Bu (Buster... or cat, or any other 4 legged animal). Sometimes I get a little offended because he says Bu more than Mama.
He is also starting to be more consistent with his sign language for "all done" and "hungry"
He has a few baby curls on the back of his head that are so cute. I am going to be sad when I cut them off. He needs another haircut and I'm afraid he might have a mullet if I don't cut them some.

A quick update on the house, the inspection on the one we are trying to buy came back with some higher dollar problems, we have been waiting since Tuesday for them to respond on if they will fix all the items or not. We'll let you know if we hear anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment