Tuesday, February 12, 2008

House News

So after working for 2 weeks and never seeing Caleb awake since we get home so late I decided it was time to call the realtor. Not to mention waking up an hour early. As of today our home is officially on the market. Want to buy it? It's a great place and has a brand new roof. Mike worked on the bathroom with Chris's help, it just needs some more paint.

So, if you have never been out here but want to, you better hurry. There is someone coming to tour it this weekend. Not sure I'm ready for it to sell that fast but I'd take it.

I will definitely miss this place and all our church family. There is also a new youth pastor who is our age and they seem like really nice people. They have 1yr old. We are going to their house Saturday for dinner, I hate to get too close to them then move. We won't be that far away, but just far enough. But I also hate to put our life on hold for the unknown. But who knows maybe our house will never sell. Only time will tell.

Though when we get closer I'll see my friend Jean more. They left us for Lafayette over a year ago. I work with her husband now so I'm in touch more now.

Sorry, no new picture today as the camera and cord is too far away and Caleb is sleeping on my lap.

1 comment:

Jean Marie Bibby said...

WOO HOO! I made the blog!

I miss you guys and really want you to be closer.

I'll be praying for your house to sell. :-)Hee-Hee. I'm all giddy just thinking about you moving closer. :-)Hee-Hee.

Grins,
Jean