
Or what a diaper is doing on top of Buster's blankets?

Well if you aren't you should be. Stupid dog!!! We got home on Thursday to find 10 diapers strewn about the living room. He did not tear open a single one, but they are only pee diaper because we use the very nice Diaper Genie II for smelly poopy ones that we think of Kelly every time we put one in :) I just wish I could have been there to watch him go back and forth carrying one at a time from the bedroom to the living room 10 times!! My only guess is that he must have been mad at us for some reason. Maybe the fact that I did not want to let him out as early as he wanted that morning because I was busy and was saving him the torture of being out there for a long time since it was 5 degrees. But he knew exactly what he did and that he would be in trouble because we were not greeted at the door. Needless to say he got a stern talking too. Then he sucked up for the rest of the evening begging for forgiveness.

1 comment:
Yay, you guys think of me!
Can't wait to see you all again.
Post a Comment