Thursday, February 21, 2008

I was tagged

tagged

So dear Kelly tagged me so since I am sitting here waiting on Mike to pick me up from work I decided to do it. He was running late to begin with then when he picked up Caleb he had been sleeping for 2 hours and was hungry then he left and I figure it is snowing and it is going to take him forever.

Rules:
"once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. at the end, choose 10 people to be tagged; list their names and why you chose them. don't forget to leave them a comment (tag, you're it! and..) telling them to read your blog. you cannot tag the person who tagged you. since you can't tag back, let me know when you've posted your blog so i can read it."

Okay, here's my stuff:
1) I am scared of the dark
2) I have a secret obsession for cars especially make and model
3) My number one goal in my life now is to be a good Mommy
4) I am a work acholic and I never like to leave something that isn't done to my best ability
5) My number two goal is to never let my work get in the way of my number one goal
6) I am obsessed with the internet
7) At work I am a leader at home I am a follower
8) I hate to choose where to eat when in a group of people
9) I love Cheese!!! (and ice cream)
10) Loud people do not give me good first impressions

I'm cheating and not tagging anyone :)

No comments: