Well the blogging isn't happening quite so frequently. It seems I go to bed soon after we put Caleb down, so between 8 and 9:30. So it does not leave for much extra time for my internet addiction. Time is flying by so fast I can hardly believe it, especially with taking off Fridays. It seems like Monday's I catch up from being gone on Friday, then I only have 3 days left, with Thursday getting caught up since I will be out on Friday. But I enjoy it and it is definitely worth it. I never used to understand why stay at home moms were always so busy, now I do. And he has not even started crawling or walking. We will call him demanding. With him only taking short naps it makes it hard to get enough done. Though I guess my purpose is to spend time with my son, not get my house spotless. Though I must say that is a benefit of it being on the market. It is cleaner than it has ever been.
Taken Yesterday, he looks so big!
We spent Easter with my family. It was good because no one had seen Caleb yet. He was pretty good except for when he had just woke up from his nap and my Aunt was holding him and he decided he was hungry and he wanted to eat NOW!!!! Hopefully she was not offended. The weekend after with Mike's family and we also celebrated his grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. Their Anniversary was in December and they waited for us to be able to get together to celebrate it. That trip was a little stressful as Caleb seemed to have caught another cold which made him crabbier than I have ever seen him last weekend. That mixed with being in a different place to sleep made the nights interesting. He slept in his carseat most of the nights. Grandma Clifford thought maybe he was teething, but still no tooth. Must just be the cold. It is just about gone now. He also seems to have a beautiful case of eczema or some other red rashiness on his face. He has figured out how to scratch it too which adds to the redness because he keeps scratching himself.
Also since I last blogged I went to a fun stamping part at Jean's house. I could so get hooked on stamping. Just a little to cheap to get it started up. The cards are so cute. It was a fun time. I like being crafty, but I can't seem to make time to do it, and like I just said, I am too cheap to buy the start up supplies to make it really good. I'd like to do a wedding scrapbook too. Maybe someday I will.
We are waiting for the day he figures out how to roll over. His little rear end really gets going when placed on his stomach so it could be any day now, though I have said that for 2 weeks now.
So we have not heard anything more about the lookers at our homes. 3 people have looked at it. We are keeping our fingers crossed that someone wants it sometime soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment