Sunday, September 28, 2008

He says "Mamamamama"


Yep, Caleb has started talking. He figured out how to say the "Ma" syllable. And we are pretty certain that he knows the meaning of it too because he will say it more when he sees me. His first word was probably "Dadadada" and we had been trying to get him to say Mama forever but he finally is saying it and now he doesn't stop. But poor Daddy, Caleb seems to not say his name anymore. He also says "ba" when he sees a ball. I can't believe he is already starting talking. He is also starting to get pretty good at using his sippy cup.

He is also a great eater. The other day for dinner we had stuffed peppers and he loved it! We also got some broccoli from the German Baptist Skiles Market in Rossville and cooked it for him and he just gobbled it up, he makes it look so yummy in his hair doesn't he?

Something else he is catching onto is the word no. He even stopped when heading for the dog bowls and playing with the phone cord when we told him no.

On Saturday we took Grandma Clifford to the Feast of the Hunter's Moon. We got there shortly after it opened up at 9 and left a little after the crowds showed up. It was a good time. We saw Ginny and Norm from the Flower Barn, the flower and catering company I worked for when I was in college, and Judy bought a lovely wreath. It brought back all the memories of stealing weeds and counting flowers, and sneezing. I make it sounds fun don't I? We will definitely go back again. They have a lot of activities for bigger kids to play with too.

No comments: