
I'm glad we decided to plant a garden. I almost didn't because I didn't want to sell our house and let someone else eat my food. I would have been mad now if I didn't. We have peppers, tomatoes, squash, and cucumbers.


Sheri, or anyone else, are these squash ready to pick or do I wait a little longer for the rest of the vine to die?Here are some more things you'll find at our house. Thanks Aunt Nancy for the hostas a few years ago.

2 comments:
HOLY SMOKES! Your plants are huge! I think we are winding down with the garden. I've just about run out of jars for canning. Guess what you're getting for Christmas?!!
So I decided to check out your blog. Your plants are so big! I as well planted my first garden this year and have had a pretty good turn of tomatoes and peppers. Caleb is adorable, by the way. How wonderful it is being a mommy!
Post a Comment