Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Engineer


So yesterday Caleb seemed louder than normal so I looked over and he was shaking a cup with blocks in it. When they flew out I watched him pick them back up and put them in the cup. So much fun, who needs real toys. I figure he must be on the engineer career path! He seems pretty coordinated and has no trouble maneuvering around things.

Beating on doors, windows, tables, walls, chairs, and anything else noisy is his favorite past time. I guess if engineering doesn't pan out he'll have a career as a drummer.


Our Labor Day weekend has been great. We went nowhere and did nothing. OK, we did go to Kokomo to the grocery and Flora for church. And we did mow the yard, catch up laundry, and clean the floors but still. It has been fun to stay home and relax as a family and sleep in our own beds and enjoy each other.

1 comment:

Jean Marie Bibby said...

Sigh, I haven't seen Caleb at all. Sigh, I'm trying to be patient as I wait on the Lord for your house to sell. :-( Sigh.