Friday, August 29, 2008

New Favorite Toy


Caleb is definitely becoming a pro at pulling himself into a standing position, and crawling faster every day. You never know where he is going next. His new favorite toy, aka Buster, is not so sure he wants to be the favorite toy.

His new likes this week includes little girls hair. He can't get enough of it. He really enjoys pulling my hair too. Maybe I need to cut it again.

I finally caught a good picture of his new chompers so I figured I'd share.

Last weekend at the lake house Caleb got his first taste of sand, but the pictures are on Grandma and Aunt Lindsey's cameras, sorry. He took his first dip in the lake too. He still isn't sure about boat rides because he has to wear a life jacket The first day was fun, but after a warm night with little sleep plus a cold Caleb an I weren't doing so hot. We are finally getting over t his nasty cold though. Caleb and I stayed home on Monday, and he got extra breathing treatments all week. His throat must still hurt because he hasn't been eating very well. And he must be tired because he normally only takes 30 min naps, but today he took an 1hr 45min! If I would have known it was going to be that long I might have been more productive. But I always enjoy wasting my time on the computer!!

No comments: