Saturday, August 2, 2008

Can it truely be August already?



Yep Aug 2 actually!!! That is so crazy. Sorry for the lack of posts us Cliffords have been on the move.

For my birthday on the 20th we went to Crawsfordsville to Sheri's house for a little party. We all had a good time. Caleb went swimming for the first time and he loved it. Kinda like a big bath! He was splashing and playing and watching the big kids.


Last weekend we went up to South Bend for the Veldman Family Reunion. It has been quite some time since we had seen my cousins so it was good to see them for a short get together. We tried to time it so that Caleb was napping in the car and that worked well. He does not seem to like the carseat if he is awake and thinks Mom needs to sit back there with him. Aunt Sheri is not enough.


We had one more looker at our house, but no such luck. Though I was looking at the web posting of our home and they have some nice pictures of our house. Even one of Buster. Why would anyone not want this?


So one of the 4 teeth previously discussed has popped through. The other three are sitting below the surface tormenting us daily. I don't know about anyone else, but I am ready for them to come in!!!

Last but not least be thinking of us next week, I am traveling to Griffin Georgia which is about 30-45 min south of Atlanta. I am leaving Monday morning and will be returning Wednesday night. I am then taking Thursday off and I normally have Friday off. We have a plant down there and I am doing some training, I am also responsible for some projects that are going on down there and I really need to take some time to meet those people. It is a challenge working on long distance projects and a little face time helps dramatically. There will quite a few firsts for our family, especially Mike, but he is a trooper and he is ok with me leaving. It will be the first time that I will not put Caleb to bed at night. The first time Mike will have to wake up in the middle of the night and feed Caleb. The first time Mike will have to get everything ready in the morning. I know my boys can handle it, but I am sure they will both appreciate me more when I return :)

No comments: