I am back from my trip. And I must say it was much easier than I had expected. I think what helped a lot was that I was busy every night. The first night we went to a supervisor's house and then went out to dinner. I got to see his 2 month old little baby. We then did not get back to the hotel until around 9. On Tuesday night I went out to dinner with my cousin Teresa and her husband Bill. It was good to see them as we rarely see each other.
I am pretty sure after my adventures Mike is tired of making bottles. He commented that he felt like all he did yesterday was drive and feed Caleb. I do think that Mike ended up a little lucky as Caleb slept through the night both night. Somehow I do not think that is quite fair.
So Caleb and I are enjoying hanging out an extra day. I took Thurs off this week too. On Thurs he woke up at 6:30, but was only up until 7:30, we slept then til 9:30, then took a good nap from 12:30-1:45, then were lazy in bed in and out of sleep until 2:30. I'm glad he was as tired as I was. We then played outside for an hour until some bugs started eating me. Today we went over and visited Nancy the older woman who lives next door, and then we went to see Adam and Kim's new baby born on Sunday. I was actually surprised that Caleb did not get jealous that I was holding baby Zion. He made Caleb look gigantic. It's crazy that I can barely remember him being that little. My how time flies, notice the top teeth in the bottom picture. They have all 4 broken the surface. Though they are a little hard to see.
1 comment:
Caleb is such a cutie! Thanks again for coming over today and takeing Addison out for a bit.
Post a Comment