Before I get to the important things I just need to rant about the new neighbor across the street. So back in January the people across the street decided they were not meant to be together and moved out. Then sometime in the spring he moved out leaving his house empty until a few weeks ago. He came every so often and mowed his lawn and kept the house looking "ok." I had no major complaints.... well except for the branches he cut down and proceeded to leave in his front yard for who knows how long. We moved them for him because if his house looks trashy it will not help ours sell. We have enough trouble with the one next door in which the guy passed away almost 2 year ago now and no one has done anything to it and the neighbor graciously mows. It has trees growing over the windows and green stuff growing on the white car. "NICE!" So back to the house across the street. He decided he was going to rent it out to his friends. And here are my list of complaints that effect selling my house
1) Kids leave toys in the middle of the road, when I was talking to her she said I guess the neighbors are just going to have to get used to it!!!??!?
2) They have been here 3 weeks and have not signed up for trash removal, but leave a large pile by the end of the road
3) Today they had the radio loud enough I could sing with it (if you have forgotten, they are not really that close)
Here are my list of issues that do not effect the selling of my house
1) Daughter has 2 silver front teeth
2) They drive a loud Harley that they like to rev
3) They yell at their child inappropriately
Thanks for listening :)
1 comment:
I must add one more.... they have the lawn mower parked in the street connected to a battery charger..... It's been a week now!!! Should we offer to help push it to the garage? Come on really? The street? For a week?
Post a Comment